The XW Conduit Box safely protects homeowner’s and installers from contact with wiring by mounting directly to the bottom of XW Pro Hybrid Inverters. The Conduit Box is easily secured and installed with two screws provided on the bottom of the inverter. The bottom flange of the conduit box can then be attached to the wall to complete installation. The front panel of the conduit box provides ample space to make all necessary wiring connections, and can be easily removed by removing the two screws on the front.
For multi-unit installations, the sides of the adjacent conduit boxes can be removed to create an effective raceway with lots of volume to run AC and DC inverter cabling. The conduit box also includes multiple cable strap points, allowing the final installation to look clean and professional.
- XW PDP Datasheet Download
- Solar Installer Handbook_Australia Download
- Schneider Electric Residential Solar Brochure for Homeowners_Australia Download
- 2-Year-Contractual-Warranty_Accessories Download
- XW CSA Certificate of Compliance_70142893_ENG Download
- XW Conduit Box Installation Guide_975-0707-01-01_ENG Download
- XW Conduit Box Installation Guide_975-0707-02-01_FRE Download
- XW Conduit Box Installation Guide_975-0707-03-01_SPA Download
- XW Conduit Box Installation Guide_975-0707-08-01_POR Download
- XW Conduit Box-CAD-210-3085-01-01_Zipped Download
- XW Conduit Box_CAD_210-3078-01-01_Zipped Download