We offer services in over 110 countries providing 6,000 Solar experts in all regions / time zones. From spare parts replacement to long-term power plant services, our experts provide continuous high-level support in order to ensure the optimum performance of your PV plants.
The Schneider Electric global footprint in all countries makes us a truly global company with local knowledge and footprint.
Regional hub benefits
The Regional Hub is accountable for:
- 24/7 hotline with L1 / L2 services operation specialists
- Scheduler and dispatchers
- Dedicated field service engineers
- Dedicated control room
- Single point of contact for spare parts
Why partner with Schneider Electric Solar Business?
- Our solutions are designed for fast, easy and efficient servicing
- We have adapted our footprint to better attend to your needs
- Minimize your total cost of ownership with our service offers
- Advanced analytics capabilities to reduce component failures
We bring intelligence to day-to-day operations through our monitoring platforms and our ability to optimize the performance of your Power Plant.
Conext™ Viewer is the local and remote user interface for Conext SmartGen™ power system. It is used to monitor and configure the inverters on site and remotely. It also provides advanced features for troubleshooting.
Spare Parts Management
Long-term contracts to secure and sustain your assets throughout their lifecycle or on-demand to match specific needs.
Benefit from tailor-made courses in one of our training centers.