Whether you are new to Schneider Electric solar or if you are an experienced Installer in need of a refresher course, this is a good place to start for technical materials on our Solar and Storage systems.
The first three points are considered essential resources for every installer. If you are a more advanced installer designing a more complex system, you can dive into the last two points on technical documentation and advanced webinars, too.
Let’s get started with the essential materials:
1. XW Pro Commissioning Guide
Start with a visit to the XW Pro Commissioning Guide. It provides you with step-by-step processes of configuring the XW Pro system, including the XW Pro hybrid inverter, Conext MPPT charge controller, and InsightHome, InsightFacility, or Conext Gateway.
2. Installer Handbook
More than just a product catalog, the Installer Handbook covers several topics relevant to installers, such as bill of materials, Li-ion battery compatibility, and tech notes. Download a copy for your region and language.
Download Solar Installer Handbook
3. Essential Webinars
These are the webinars we consider fundamental to install Schneider Electric solar and storage systems. View the recorded videos in the links below:
- Introduction to XW Pro UL for Solar + Storage Systems
- InsightHome/InsightFacility Setup & Commissioning
- Battery Selection and Sizing
4. Technical Documentation
These documents cover specific topics around designing and installing Schneider Electric Solar and Storage systems.
- XW Pro Multi-Unit Design Guide
- AC Coupling Solution Guide
- XW Pro Li-ion Battery Solution Guide
- XW Pro Self-Supply and Grid Sell Limiting Solution Guide
- XW Pro UL 9540 Energy Storage Systems Information
5. Advanced Webinars
Are you interested in learning more? Watch these advanced webinars and learn more from the experts:
- AC Coupling vs DC Coupling
- Multi-Unit Systems with XW Pro
- Rapid Shutdown Compliance for Solar + Storage Systems
We hope these resources will help your next Schneider Electric solar and storage system installation!