The Conext™ MPPT 100 A 600 Vdc solar charge controller offers optimum system performance for DC coupled solar and storage installations, with easy, flexible installation of large PV arrays. With up to 6 kW of charging power, and allowance for over-sized arrays, the MPPT 100 is ideal for residential grid tied self-supply and off-grid systems and is scalable for larger installations. The MPPT 100 600 offers faster installations and lower balance of system costs with 2 string installations and is compatible with Conext XW and SW storage inverter solutions.
- MPPT 100 600 and MPPT 80 600 Datasheet Download
- Conext-MPPT-80-MPPT-100-Shade-Tolerant-Maximum-Power-Point-Tracking-Whitepaper_ENG Download
- Solar Installer Handbook_Australia Download
- Schneider Electric Residential Solar Brochure for Homeowners_Australia Download
- 5-Year-Contractual-Warranty Download
- HVMPPT_CAD_210-3082-01-01_Rev-A.igs_ Download
XW Pro 230V
Protect your home’s power supply from grid outages and save on energy costs with utility time of use and demand charge optimization.
SW Inverter 230V
The perfect hybrid inverter solution for off-grid, backup power, and self-consumption needs.
Designed for reliability, the AGS automatically starts or stops a generator to meet your power needs.
Conext Battery Monitor
Battery bank monitoring that can detect battery string imbalances before performance is impacted.
InsightHome and InsightFacility Edge Devices
Easily connects with Insight software for simplified energy management of solar and storage systems.